Sunday 12 May 2013

In the future

Last week during our history learning, KBMS learnt the terms 'past', 'present' and 'future'. These words were discussed as a class, brainstorming what they each mean and different things that can be put in each category. After this discussion, the students completed a worksheet about the future. They were asked to write down 3 things that we thought will happen in the future. The first 2 things we wrote together as a class.
We wrote:
In the future I will...
* Be in year 1.
* Finish primary school.
The last point the students were asked to write what they would like to be when they grow up and to draw a picture of this.
Take a look at what the students in our class came up with.

2 comments:

  1. I love all these aspirations! And I love how you've all thought about how to draw what you hope to become, so much thoughtful detail :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a great lesson Pixie. I was very impressed by all the drawings and it was very interesting to hear all the things they wanted to become. I still remember myself when I was in kindergarten, I always dreamed of becoming a teacher. It was great for me to be able to share this with the class and to encourage them to set big goals for themselves.

    ReplyDelete