Wednesday 29 May 2013

Buddies - Week 4

Buddies

Last Friday KBMS met our year 5 buddies for the year. Our buddies came to visit our classroom and to get to know us a little bit better. They brought with them a book to read with us. After we finished reading the story together we created an artwork that showed our favourite part of the story. We talked about different things that we like to do and told each other a little bit about ourselves. After this activity we had a bit of extra time so our buddies helped us complete our ‘days of the week caterpillar’. We had a great morning with our buddies getting to know each other and look forward to the next time that we get to spend time with them.



















5 comments:

  1. I had very good time with my buddy and learned lots of tips from her - Sriya

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your time Sriya. I had lots of fun seeing everyone do such a wonderful job with their buddies. I can't wait for our next buddies activitiy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a great time with my buddy. talia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad to hear you had such a good time. I am looking forward to buddies again next week.

      Delete